I bought my favourite Websters Pages when their lines hit the store some weeks back. I was so so so excited during the CHA sneaks but when I finally held the papers in my hands, I just did not know what to do. So it is really not an exageration to say that I took almost 2 weeks to complete the two layouts below. I left the uncompleted layout on my desk and adding a little by little when I walked past and felt like it… I suppose there are still traces of my usual style, fussy cutting, layering,flowers, blings and laces.
This is another simple layout that I created of my boy, using the die-cut page. It’s really simple as it is a boy’s layout and I really do not want to over-do with the flowers anymore as there are already floral prints on the die-cut paper itself. I merely added the leftover cut-outs from the vellum and papers I used in the layout above.
Thanks for popping by my blog. It looks like my birdcage album class for June may be postponed as the album has not been sent out yet. It’s being re-produced as there was a shortage after it was too quickly snapped up by fellow scrappers everywhere…So do continue to look out for any updates!